Thursday, September 18, 2008

Eckerd' PEL Program is Definitely Out

I was able to speak to an admissions advisor in the PEL program @ Eckerd today, and she quite clearly told me that the courses I am interested in are not available to students in the Pel program.
Well, disappointing, but good to know.

I am trying to focus all my energy forward, really praying and visualizing this move to Philadelphia with S. I think it would be fabulous. How strange that I never got to know the area when I grew up less than a 2 hour car trip away. My family just never went there, other than to the zoo and maybe a visit to the Liberty Bell, which I don't even remember.

The school of my dreams, University of PA, is there. If nothing else, I would have access to its libraries and the awesome archaeology museum.

Yes, I can totally picture living in Philly. It might be a hassle getting from downtown to and from WCU campus every day, but it possible.

If it is meant to be, it will be!

1 comment:

E. Sheppard said...

It sounds like you will be making more than one set of changes this year. Good luck on them! I hope you get to move and go to your favorite school. Keep us posted!